Feel free to download this free copy of The Comprehensive Guide to Effective Schooling Practices.
The Comprehensive Guide to Effective Schooling Practices is provided by authors, Daniel and Jan Groves, as an open educational resource free of charge to all. This manuscript may be used for non-commercial educational purposes. When referring to this manuscript, or portions thereof, please fully cite the work and give full attribution to the authors.
“This book offers a wealth of school practices from the author’s experiences. Don and Jan Groves have had the opportunity to teach, counsel, lead and manage in schools in Europe, Africa and the Americas…Every school is an individual situation requiring special modifications to meet local, national, and some cases, international accreditation requirements. The Guide to Effective Schooling Practices is full of extremely useful and easily implemented sample procedures to assist schools in running smoothly, whether in the United States or in an International School.”
Dr. Rosemary Papa
There are many apps that support EPUB and PDF files. We recommend using iBooks, Adobe Digital Editions, ePub for Android, or any eReader extension for Chrome or Firefox.
CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSORS OF EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION (CAPEA)
Educational Leadership and Administration: Teaching and Program Development is a refereed journal published yearly since 1988 for the California Association of Professors of Educational Administration (CAPEA). The journal is listed in the Current Index to Journals in Education (CIJE), and is catalogued in the Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) database, providing a comprehensive, easy-to-use, searchable Internet-based bibliographic and full text database for education research and information for educators, researchers, and the general public. (California Association of Professors of Educational Administration/U.S. Department of Education's Institute of Education Sciences Contract No. ED-04-CO-0005).
Quantitative Data Analysis Using Microsoft® Excel: A School Administrator’s Guide. Gerard Babo and Leonard Elovitz. Ypsilanti, Michigan: NCPEA Publications, 2015. 226 pp., 10 Chapters.
Reviewed by Theodore Creighton, Professor Retired, Virginia Tech. Click on Attachment Below.
We have changed our name and have been moving our website content!
Looking for our Books and Journals?
You can find them on our new website below. You will find access to the International Journal of Educational Leadership Preparation, Education Leadership Review, State Affiliate journals, ELRDR, and Mentoring & Tutoring.
All of these books can be found in our new store:
FOR EBOOK PURCHASE, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. User accounts are required to order and purchase eBooks. if you do not have an account, click here "Create an Account" or from menu on the right. Accounts are not required for ordering Print Copy.
2. After logging in, select the book you want to purchase by clicking on Order eBOOK Here, and Adding to Your Cart.
3. Complete required information for making charge on Visa or MasterCard or AE.
4. Complete the purchase by "adding to your Cart and paying." Be assured that your ordering information is secure and not accessible to anyone.
5. Once order is confirmed, simply click on My Orders. Look for the item under MY ACCOUNT from the menu on the right of this page. First click on the Order Number, then click on the title of the ebook under Files. You will be able to download the eBook to your computer.
6. Be patient - eBooks can be large files and may take a few minutes to fully download.
7. CAUTION: reproducing eBooks by photocopy or any other means, including distribution via email, is strictly prohibited and a breach and infringement of author copyright laws. In addition, if referencing any material in the eBook, you must give full attribution to the author/s.
If you have questions please contact Marlena at email@example.com