- All references must follow American Psychological Association (APA) style, with author year format. Do not use footnotes or endnotes (except footnotes for tables). If you have footnotes, delete them and incorporate them into the text.
- Documents submitted must be written in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman and size 12 font, double spaced throughout, and not exceed 30 pages (including references).
- URLs must be cited as references and should be formatted using WebCite (www.webcitation.org). URLs must also be placed in the reference section.
- Figures and Tables should appear in the main manuscript file (rather than as separate files) and placed in their intended position. Tables need to be created with Word Insert Table, rather than created with tabs and spaces. Manuscript submissions with tables created with tabs and spaces will not be considered for review. Also, avoid placing lists (i.e., 1,2,3 or a,b,c) within individual cells of a table.
- Do not number your headings. Delete any Running Heads and Footers.
- Make certain that all components of the submission (i.e., Cover Page, Summary, and Manuscript) are ALL in one Word file. Do not submit as separate files or documents.
- When uploading a manuscript submission into FastTrack, you will be required to create a user account in FastTrack.
- Make certain that contact information is provided for the lead author.
Note: NCPEA Publications is committed to reviewing for plagiarism and cyberplagiarism, the copying of paragraphs and ideas from websites and online articles without providing appropriate references. Though it is acceptable to take direct quotes from websites, references (URLs) must be given and the citation must be placed in quotation marks. If the editors and/or reviewers discover plagiarism, NCPEA reserves the right to notify both author and institution of the situation.